Structural Analysis Stress Strength Engineer
Synergetic Industries’ is currently looking for Structural Analysis Stress/Strength Engineers to join the Engineering team located in St Louis, MO. As a member of this team, you will execute structural modifications and upgrades for military programs.
The candidate will be expected to work with a team of engineers across several disciplines. Experience with in the aerospace industry is preferred, dealing with metallic and/or composite structures. Other engineering industry backgrounds will be considered, based on experience with the tools and skills required.
- Structural analysis tasks include static/dynamic strength
- Develops, integrates and documents structural requirements to establish the structural design
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish design criteria
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by using analytical methods, math models, finite element models / simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle
- Create and manage analytical data and documentation within the customers database manager
- Supports in-service products by investigating failures to help disposition repairs
- MSC Nastran
- NX and/or Catia
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience working with aircraft stress analysis / structural analysis
- Experience performing static analysis on airplanes
- Experience performing the following types of analysis on airplanes: Fatigue Analysis, Damage Tolerance Analysis, Repairs Analysis
- Experience using Durability and Damage Tolerance (D&DT) Tools
- Experience with Fatigue or Fracture Mechanics
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor’s with 1 to 3 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position requires the applicant to be a US citizen
Synergetic Industries LLC is a premier Engineering and Manufacturing Service Company working primarily Heavy Equipment, Agricultural, and Aerospace Industries. Synergetic Industries is a “Design and Build” company that has a team of engineers providing Design, Analysis, Modeling, Detailing, and Conversion CAD Drawings engineering services for companies both on and off site. Synergetic Industries has a machine shop which provides Fixtures, Tooling, Machining, Machine Repair and Updates, Prototype Parts, and Production Runs. Synergetic Industries also provides Reverse Engineering, Fall Protections Stands, Automated Assembly Lines, and Design to Build Prototypes and Assemblies.
This position requires the applicant to be a US citizen.
Contact us for more information:
Synergetic Industries, LLC
300 Erie Ave.
Morton, Illinois 61550
Submit Your Application