Position Title: Machinist
Location: Morton, Illinois
Machinist responsible for staging jobs, running CNC and manual machine tools, performing inspection checks, and seeing a job from start to finish in a machine shop environment.
- Set up and operate mills, lathes, grinders, including CNC controlled, and other machining equipment, etc.
- Assemble fixtures/jigs upon machining completion
- Sort, receive, and process incoming/outgoing material(s)
- Interpret tooling specifications, blueprints, sketches, etc.
- Make and/or repair cutting tools, jigs, fixtures and gages
- Inspection of parts and completion of inspection reports
- Take direction from Team Lead and Manufacturing Manager
- Inform the Manufacturing Manager of project status
- Complete assignments within proper quality specifications and in a safe manner
- Provide training assistance to others when required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements: Must have 2-5 years’ experience and proven ability as a machinist
Send Resumes to: Synergetic Industries, LLC, 300 Erie Avenue, Morton, IL 61550 Attn.: JQ/Machinist or submit application online via website
Submit Your Application